Monday, July 2, 2012

Pool Bags


Recently I used a few more totes, making them bags for the pool or beach!
My favorite color is blue, so when I had the opportunity to test this Sand Castle design from Lynnie Pinnie I put it on a blue tote and and added our last name with Coffee Break from 8 Claws and a Paw.

In June our kids had swim lessons. I was so impressed with their instructor, she worked well at two completely different ability levels and they both made significant progress. We gave this to her on the last day. I used LP's Circle Beach frame (without fabric) and added "Amanda" with Embird alphabet #7.

1 comments on "Pool Bags"

Jacquie on July 2, 2012 at 10:49 AM said...

Janay,
I love them. I need to broaden my design ideas. Love the designs.
Have you ever tried removing the pocket and then stitching it and then sewing it back on. It worked well for me on some I have done but they still didn't look as nice as yours. Love them!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates