Monday, July 16, 2012

Whale themed baby gift set


Jenny asked me to make a baby gift set for their new nephew, whose room is decorated with a Jonah theme:
I picked Lynnie Pinnie's Simple Whale and my favorite font, Whoa Nelly from 8 Claws and a Paw. I used the small sizes for the bib and burp cloth and larger sizes for the hooded towel.
 Jenny also wanted a tie onesie. I LOVE making tie onesies, they just might be my all time favorite things! This design is from GG Designs. And I love this Riley Blake stripe fabric for the tie, so it was the color inspiration for the whole set!


1 comments on "Whale themed baby gift set"

gardentilly on July 16, 2012 at 12:57 PM said...

Beautiful, the mom will enjoy using all of the items for her baby!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates