Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time to stock up on designs from my faves!


For those of you who do custom embroidery, the next 3-4 days is a fantastic time to stock up on designs from my two favorite sites, 8 Claws and a Paw Embroidery AND Lynnie Pinnie Embroidery!

Remember the 8CP Alphabet Membership? (I blogged about it here in the fall.) Well they have brought it back for one month only. You have until 7/20/12 to purchase it! Over 600 fonts and frames for $29.95. Best deal ever.
Last night I did a quick little project for my husband using one of their fonts. I monogrammed his iPad case:
using 8CP's Mandi. I used the darkest charcoal thread so it's very subtle in person... just hard to photograph.
Lynnie Pinnie switched to a new server, and is putting it to the test by a big sale -- all single designs are 50 cents through 7/21/12!
There are also several new releases. Her school designs prompted me to get Annaliese's back to school shirt done early! (You can see a sneak peek on the "3rd grade rocks" design page, but I'm not going to blog about it until the first day of school.)
I also put this cute mushroom design on a kitchen towel for myself. I love these fabrics -- they match my kitchen perfectly!

So if you'd like to follow in my footsteps and make most of your projects an LP applique with an 8CP font... now is the time to add to your design stash! :)

1 comments on "Time to stock up on designs from my faves!"

Chrystyna on July 17, 2012 at 9:41 AM said...

It's funny that most of my appliques that have writing all tend to be LP with 8CP also!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates