Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Little Noles Turkey


Let's start right off the bat with the cute kid, who is in the stage where "smile" means "crinkle your face as much as possible"
Isn't this design adorable?? Dashiell happened to be standing near my computer when I first saw the Divided Football Turkey design from Original Stitches. He said, "A turkey with football feathers?!? That's silly! Can you make one for me?" :)
I got the design that day, but his turkey shirt from last year still fits, so I started to talk myself out of it. But then yesterday I saw a really cute shirt using the design and decided at the last minute to make it after all, so glad I did!
There are two versions of this design. One has all the football feathers the same color so you can use brown fabric for traditional footballs. OR you can get this design that allows you to use your favorite team colors for the football feathers. So clever! Go Noles!



2 comments on "My Little Noles Turkey"

jazzo on November 16, 2012 at 7:56 PM said...

Janay, How can you resist that krinkled nose smile...HaHa, YOU can't! He's adorable and love his FB turkey shirt too!

Tiffany on December 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM said...

I do no have sufficient words fro a) how adorable your son is, and b) how adorable this shirt is. I LOVE the fact that you made the turkey's body out of football-look fabric. That is beyond awesome!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates