Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Experimenting with Box Font and Chevron!


At the beginning of November another embroiderer shared a picture of an adorable shirt using the Box Font from the Itch 2 Stitch with two chevron fabrics. A conversation followed that inspired my own experimentation with the Box Font and chevron. I had been adding all sorts of chevron and Christmas prints to my stash, and finally got to play this past weekend. And what better project than kitchen towels for all the wonderful women I work with at preschool?!
I'm not sure which is my favorite, so I'm just going to put them in alphabetical order:





I love this design set!! :)

2 comments on "Experimenting with Box Font and Chevron!"

Flor Austin on December 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM said...

These are beautiful. Where did you find those towels, if you dont mind me asking.

Janay on December 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM said...

Thank you!
They are the Mainstays brand sold at Walmart, in a 2-pack. Although none of my local Walmart locations stock them, so my MIL shipped them to me from IL. Good luck! :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates