Monday, December 10, 2012

Nameflake Ornaments 2012


I haven't made nearly as many nameflake ornaments this year as in years past. Two I'll post in my Facebook album after Christmas since they were purchased as gifts. But these two have been received and I'm excited to share them, they just might be my favorite ones yet!
I used my AccuQuilt circle rag die to precut the fabric (a technique I tried for the first time last year, details here). I reused a decorative stitch circle I had created and used only one time four years ago for my mom's ornament; I was thrilled to discover it was the perfect size to use with the raggy circles!! Since both of my nieces were born this year, I put 2012 in the center. So pretty!!
Gabriella's nameflake:
And Ailynn's nameflake:

0 comments on "Nameflake Ornaments 2012"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates