Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Split Monogram... the first of many :)


I purchased a new design set over the weekend, one I have been eying for a bit, but had to get through some holiday related projects before jumping on the split monogram bandwagon! When it went on sale, I was so excited to grab it and put it to use right away... after all, I couldn't arrive to Christmas Eve dinner empty handed, right?
The Split Alphabet set is from Savvy Stitches Applique, and I used 8CP's Kelsi to add "James". I don't know if this font would work for every names since it is a mixed case font, but I was able to remove the dot on top of the J and use the caps version of all the other letters for this particular name and really liked it!

Savvy Stitches also released an Applique version of the Split Alphabet. I grabbed that, too, and I'm anxious to play with fabrics and fonts. I just got a package of 10 kitchen towels in the mail today, and cannot wait to monogram some stuff for MY kitchen. :)

1 comments on "Split Monogram... the first of many :)"

Tiffany on December 31, 2012 at 10:44 AM said...

So classy and very masculine!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates