Sunday, November 3, 2013

Christmas towels


Recent testing for four of my favorite digitizers has generated a nice stash of Christmas towels here!
First up, Santa Hat alphabet from 8CP:
 I LOVE this paisley!
 Next, a couple versions of the Merry design from Embroidery Boutique. The larger sizes are appliqué, but this 4x4 size is filled:
 I did one version with two colors:
And another with five colors:

Flourish designs from Lynnie Pinnie. These are perfect for putting a monogram in, but I opted to use fabrics with a pretty motif:
This is the Christmas Ornament Flourish design
And the Christmas Tree Flourish design
 And finally (for now) a sweet Reindeer with Candy Cane from The Itch 2 Stitch
The shape of this little guy lent itself to a stay put towel! My daughter fell in love with it, so it will be staying at our house. :)

Edited to add:
I did two more in December (which was perfect because it rounded out my gifts to the preschool staff)
An I2S customer wanted the "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" in 4x4 size, so I tested that for Cristy before sending it on to the customer:
And I tested this pretty Snowflake Monogram on a towel for 8CP:



2 comments on "Christmas towels"

Erin and Jarod on November 25, 2013 at 4:42 AM said...

Janay, I found your blog since I am a customer of the Itch 2 Stitch. I love looking through your work for inspiration! What kind of towels do you like for doing applique on? I am trying to come up with a teacher gift to make this year!

Janay on November 25, 2013 at 7:44 AM said...

Sadly, the towels I love most have been discontinued :( I bought as many as I could find when they went on clearance, and when they run out, I'm going to be in the same boat as you!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates