Saturday, November 2, 2013

My First Christmas


A friend of mine just had a little girl, after already having three boys.  Don't you know she will be the princess of the family?! So when Lynnie Pinnie needed her holiday princess cuties tested, I knew my Disney-loving friend needed one. Isn't this cute?!
I used the 4x4 size of the Belle-like cutie and added the text with 8CP's Walt font.
I told LP that this should be a sign of how much faith I have in her fabulous designs... I "tested" this on a 0-3 month onesie on my single needle using a glitter sheet and metallic thread! If that's not a recipe for disaster, I don't know what is! ;) but of course it turned out perfecto!

0 comments on "My First Christmas"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates