Thursday, November 21, 2013

Super Seven!


It's birthday time for Sean again! This year he had a Superman themed party, and his mommy gave me freedom to play with design ideas. This is something I did completely all on my own! (Pats self on back)
I do own a set of applique designs that is the alphabet done in the Superman shield style, but it doesn't include numbers. I wasn't finding anything good from trusted sources online, so I made my own! I drew the seven in the shield myself in Embird Studio and created this bean stitch design. I used knits so it wouldn't fray. This style is a nice way to do applique for boys that are getting older.
Oh, I guess I didn't do it COMPLETELY by myself, I did use 8CP's Gadzooks to add his name. Love that font! Perfect for superhero stuff.
Isn't he adorable?! Happy Birthday, Sean!

0 comments on "Super Seven!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates