Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Donated Toddler Towel


This morning I needed to quickly make an item to donate to a MOMS Club open house, and decided a toddler towel was the way to go. I normally personalize them with names or "Princess", but since I didn't know who the recipient would be, I wanted a gender neutral design. While searching for ducks, I came across a "Fun in the Tub" design set on SewForum and they worked perfectly! To save on stitch time, I deleted the fill stitch on the duck, and picked thread colors to match the stripe on the towel (which matches better in person...)

It was nice that the towel was already striped and I didn't need to add ribbon. I'll have to stock up on those towels in the future...


3 comments on "Donated Toddler Towel"

Tiffany on September 26, 2007 at 9:56 AM said...

I hope it raises a good bit of money - it's super cute! The bubbles around the ducks really add an adorable touch.

Beth on October 6, 2007 at 7:36 PM said...

Janay---I'm the mom who won your towel at the MOMS Open House. I just came to check out your blog and to say THANK YOU! I love the towel----it's so adorable and much appreciated! :) --Beth

Janay on October 6, 2007 at 7:52 PM said...

Beth -- I'm so glad that you like it! I'm sorry I couldn't be there to give it to you in person. Annaliese and I are in preschool MWF mornings. I hope you enjoyed the open house.

Feel free to share my contact info with friends who admire your new towel! ;)

~Janay~

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates