Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tropical Attire


Before Easter Kathy sent a package of things for Annaliese, including several blank clothing items that she found on clearance. My goal for the next few days is to stitch on most of them as birthday gifts for Annaliese.
First up, an applique pineapple on this shirt. (I don't know if you can tell, but there are pineapples in the skirt pattern along with the tropical flowers.) She was really excited and couldn't wait to wear it!

1 comments on "Tropical Attire"

Tiffany on April 6, 2008 at 11:00 PM said...

I noticed this outfit when she wore it to church today. It was such a perfect match, though, that I actually thought it was a store-bought set, so I didn't say anything. I really should know better by now...

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates