Thursday, June 24, 2010

Special Deliveries


I think I've stitched five Special Delivery onesies in the last two months that I haven't posted. I'll highlight this first one and then just show close-up images of the rest.
...So my favorite pink and blue onesies that I use to stitch this design on have been discontinued. Actually they were discontinued quite a while back. I've purchased as many as I can find on ebay, and I am just about out. This has stressed me a bit, because the other options available online are much more expensive and I'd have to deal with shipping. But last week I discovered a possible new replacement. Before going hog wild and buying a ton of onesies, I decided to purchase one and put it to the test. I stitched Annaliese's birth information on one, then ran it through the washer/drier. It worked beautifully! I'm so relieved!! Now I need to stock up before they are gone. :)

I really like the scalloped neckline and lettuce-edge sleeves. Nice and girly. :)
The original design is from Sew Terific Designs; I customized the design with baby's birthplace, birth date, time, weight and full name.

Here are the other four I haven't posted yet.
Paige ordered this for a family member:

My brother ordered this for a co-worker:

Susan ordered this for a co-worker:

Michelle ordered this one for a mutual friend of ours--it was my 50th Special Delivery Design!!

1 comments on "Special Deliveries"

Judie on June 28, 2010 at 8:05 PM said...

Those are adorable!! I came over here from the LP tester groups! I love to see what other people make!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates