Saturday, June 7, 2014

Applique Monogrammed Tank Top


A little friend of mine had a birthday party today. This is the most last minute gift I think I have ever made... I hit start on my machine at 1:05 and party started at 2:00 :) It had to be sweet and simple, so I picked a one fabric applique (her initial) with her name!
I used I2S Wacky Applique font for the A. This is a really chunky font that shows off the fabric. I've had this cute fabric sitting in my stash for a while, just waiting to be used for a little girl who LOVES pink! I added her name with Jelly Bean.

1 comments on "Applique Monogrammed Tank Top"

Sherry on June 16, 2014 at 8:48 PM said...

Love your blog! I'm so glad I found it! I have already been a customer of It2St and watched your videos. Great job! Thanks for all your sharing of ideas. Especially love your "special delivery" samples. I am going to buy the design from Teri at sewterific.com, but am concerned about what font I should buy that will be small enough to work with it. What do you use? Any special tips? Thanks Janay!!!! :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates