Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ready to Go!


Annaliese and I are super excited about our upcoming trip to Illinois to see family. It will be Annaliese's first time on an airplane (and my first time since I was 2 years old). To commemorate this experience, I made this shirt for Annaliese today:

The design came from Embroidery Library, and the text was added with Embird Alphabet #18. I chose the colors to match Annaliese's pink shoes, which Grandmama mailed to her a couple months ago. Thanks to all the advice I've gotten, these slip-on shoes will be perfect for going through airport security.

1 comments on "Ready to Go!"

Tiffany on July 30, 2007 at 2:57 PM said...

That is SO CUTE!!! I love the shirt -- she will feel so special in it (and you are exceptionally talented) and the shoes are adorable and perfect for quick trips through security. I'll bet she gets a lot of attention from everyone at the airport in that shirt!

Annaliese look fantastic and I am certain that you all are going to have a great time.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates