Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rebecca's Baby Shower Gift


One of my husband's coworkers is expecting, gender will be a surprise. This was my gender-neutral gift for her shower today:

A pacifier clip with their last name embroidered on it

A Snowbaby with a "C" (from The Embroidery Market)

Two burp cloths -- I made these out of flannel. They turned out cute, but it's a lot of work... I got the clapboard from here and the text was inspired by a onesie I saw on Sew Forum.

The parrot is from Embroidery Library, I added the wording with Embird. Mommy and Daddy are Jimmy Buffet fans... hee hee...

It was a hit!!
Update: They had a boy and named him Caleb. Rebecca requested another pacifier clip (one just isn't enough!)

2 comments on "Rebecca's Baby Shower Gift"

HollyLiz on July 18, 2007 at 8:30 AM said...

Janay,
I just looked at your site! Wow, you are even more talented that I knew! Sounds like Randy is planning a trip for us to see you guys in the fall. It will be good to see y'all!
Holly

Tiffany on July 30, 2007 at 3:01 PM said...

Okay - that Parot Head In Training made me laugh outloud. That's hilrious!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates