Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rebecca's Baby Shower Gift


One of my husband's coworkers is expecting, gender will be a surprise. This was my gender-neutral gift for her shower today:

A pacifier clip with their last name embroidered on it

A Snowbaby with a "C" (from The Embroidery Market)

Two burp cloths -- I made these out of flannel. They turned out cute, but it's a lot of work... I got the clapboard from here and the text was inspired by a onesie I saw on Sew Forum.

The parrot is from Embroidery Library, I added the wording with Embird. Mommy and Daddy are Jimmy Buffet fans... hee hee...

It was a hit!!
Update: They had a boy and named him Caleb. Rebecca requested another pacifier clip (one just isn't enough!)

2 comments on "Rebecca's Baby Shower Gift"

Anonymous said...

Janay,
I just looked at your site! Wow, you are even more talented that I knew! Sounds like Randy is planning a trip for us to see you guys in the fall. It will be good to see y'all!
Holly

Tiffany on July 30, 2007 at 3:01 PM said...

Okay - that Parot Head In Training made me laugh outloud. That's hilrious!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates