Sunday, July 8, 2007

Something for ME!!!


I finally did something for myself!
I have had a skirt for at least 2 years that I love, but could never find a top that worked well... even though there are lots of colors in the floral design, they aren't the easiest to match. So after I found a plain off-white top on clearance, I added this design (freebie from Ann the Gran):

I may not be able to find a fabric that matches, but I sure can match threads! I was pleased with the results. Not the most flattering picture, but you get the idea...

1 comments on "Something for ME!!!"

Tiffany on July 30, 2007 at 3:02 PM said...

What a great match! (Okay - I am totally addicted to your site now...)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates