Saturday, February 23, 2008

Baby Gift Set for sports fans!


A friend of Valerie recently had a baby. The daddy played baseball at Ohio State, so Valerie requested this set. Even though we have trained Annaliese to say, "Go Illini, Boo Buckeyes" I still think it turned out pretty cute...


The applique baseball on the bib came a baseball sucker holder designs from Embroidery Garden (a freebie on her yahoo group) and I added the text with Embird Alphabet #8.


This little white shirt was in my stash. It already had a tiny baseball on one sleeve. I was saving it for an occasion just like this. The monogram that I added to the front is part of an adorable set from Five Star Fonts.

2 comments on "Baby Gift Set for sports fans!"

Tiffany on February 26, 2008 at 4:00 PM said...

What cute designs!

Carlin on March 9, 2008 at 8:12 PM said...

Just for the record, we have recently been focusing more on "Go Illini! Boo Hoosiers!" That's not to say that a "Boo Buckeyes!" wouldn't be welcomed though.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates