Monday, February 25, 2008

Monogrammed Dress for Ella


Carla bought this sweet white dress and asked me to monogram it for Ella. I was very hesitant at first due to the tuck across the center, right where the D would be stitched. Carla must have had more confidence than me because she told me to go ahead and try! I held my breath and it stitched out very well. Whew!!

Pardon the wrinkles; I'm saving the pressing for Carla. :)

Here's a close up of the monogram (and the tucks). I used Monogram KK, a freebie on SewCrazie's yahoo group. The center letter is actually her small letter (2.5") and I resized the E and R down to make it work. They resized well!


What a great summery dress. I look forward to seeing sweet Ella in it!

3 comments on "Monogrammed Dress for Ella"

Tiffany on February 26, 2008 at 4:01 PM said...

This is so beautiful, I can't even believe it. I am totally copying this idea if I have ever a little girl. You can go ahead and ad this to my running list of "Future Janay projects!" ;)

Tiffany on February 27, 2008 at 3:09 PM said...

(That should have said "add" - sorry.)

Gina on February 28, 2008 at 6:40 PM said...

I am in awe! That is so adorable! Great work!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates