Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Special Delivery update!


I got to meet Naomi today! Daisha and I met at the mall to stroll with our kiddos, and look what the precious little girl was wearing...

Daisha even brought her camera so that she could take a picture of us together. How thoughtful!

~~~~~~~
Don't expect any more blog entries for a couple days... my machine is ill again. I discovered what I did wrong back in August when I "broke" it -- Unfortunately I did it again on Saturday. At least this time I know what is wrong and that it will be a quick, relatively inexpensive repair. Just an inconvenience -- I have to drive to Moutrie, GA. But hopefully I have learned my lesson for good and it won't happen again!

2 comments on "Special Delivery update!"

lil.laurens.mom on February 20, 2008 at 10:26 AM said...

Janay,

I absolutely LOVE the "SPecial Delivery" Design on the onesie!!! I too am a SAHM doing embroidery on the side, but I do not do it to the scale that you do. Where do you find your beautiful designs.

Janay on February 20, 2008 at 3:18 PM said...

Hi there! Isn't it fabulous?! I try to always give credit for my designs, but I guess I've gotten sloppy on this one since I've stitched it so many times.
It's from Sew Terific:
http://www.stitcherymall.com/display2.cfm?design_id=4793

If you aren't a member already, I suggest joining sewforum.com. HUGE resource center. But just a warning, you can lose a lot of time there! :)

Have fun!
~Janay~

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates