Saturday, February 9, 2008

Valentine's Day shirts


Well, I didn't get them done by February 1, but at least they are done before Valentine's Day!

In a previous post I shared that I had digitized a design to match leggings that Valerie has purchased for Annaliese, Kylie and Kenzie. I was able to do a test stitch on Tuesday, but wasn't able to actually stitch the shirts until this weekend. I did one last night and two this afternoon. They are washed and ready to be worn! Hopefully I'll be able to get a group shot... look for an update at some point over the next week!




UPDATE: Here's a picture of the three of them at Preschool during the Valentine's Day party. Aren't they cute??

0 comments on "Valentine's Day shirts"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates