Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Special Deliveries!


The first weekend in February was the Ladies Retreat at Panama City Beach. While we were there, both Daisha and Kenia gave birth to their girls on the same day!! That shot my chances of delivering their Special Delivery onesies to them in the hospital. I had lofty goals of returning home and stitching them out right away, but a mom and wife who has been gone for the weekend can't exactly walk in the door and go straight to her sewing machine. I did try to jump start the process by digitizing the designs while at the beach. Check this out:

Thanks to an outlet on the deck and free hotel WiFi, I was able to get all the birth details from the youngfamilies listserve and get to work. And check out my view while doing it:

Cool, huh? :)

Anyway, I was all prepared to crank these things out as soon as I got back, but then I got a head cold. It took a while to muster up the concentration needed to sit at my embroidery machine and stitch them out. Then the rest of my family got the stomach flu... Since I didn't want to deliver the onesies while sick/contagious I asked a friend to do it for me. So a little late... but here they are.



While I'm at it, let me share another picture from the Women's Retreat. Our youngest attendee was sporting her Special Delivery onesie. While Alina and Naomi will probably outgrow theirs by the end of the month, Kylie is finally big enough to wear hers! :)

1 comments on "Special Deliveries!"

Tiffany on February 18, 2008 at 5:01 PM said...

Yay! I just love that design and Kylie is absolutely precious in hers. I'm so glad you included that picture.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates