Friday, February 8, 2008

Gift Set for Twin Boys


Last night I finished up this gift set Anna ordered. A friend of hers had twin boys last week. Each boy will get a personalized bib, burp cloth and pacifier clip:


Anna left all the designing up to me, so my inspiration for color choice came from the coordinating ribbon I had:

I also had blue and yellow bibs, so I knew this was the route to go! The names were added with Embird Alphabet #8. The big monograms are from the Tinker Toy font that were originally posted on SewForum, now available on sewcrazie's yahoo group. Grant gets blue with yellow and green accents, Luke gets yellow with blue and green accents.


(The stitching really is yellow and green, just a bad picture. Noticed too late, the package is in the mail!)


1 comments on "Gift Set for Twin Boys"

Tiffany on February 8, 2008 at 3:36 PM said...

What fun! These are great designs (I hope you saved them since there are twin boys headed our way at church, too)!

The complementary colors look really nice together -- two thumbs up!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates