Saturday, November 15, 2008

Casserole Cover


This casserole cover has been ordered as a Christmas gift:

I love the simplicity of the three-letter monogram! Again, this is from my new favorite monogram set, Empire font from Embroidery Arts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a note to my faithful readers... we are embarking on the time of year when I will be stitching many Christmas gifts, both orders from you and gifts for our family/friends. In addition, I'll be monogramming stuff for our baby boy due in about 6 weeks, but his name won't be revealed until his birth. SOOOOOO... There will not be as many posts as sewing projects over the next 6 weeks, but when the beginning of January hits, watch out! :)

0 comments on "Casserole Cover"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates