Friday, November 7, 2008

A Quick Monogramming Visit


Kristen is going to a bridal shower this weekend, and bought a super soft robe (minkee I think) to give as a gift. She asked if I could add the bride's monogram, so Thursday morning she brought it by. She and Hudson were able to pick ribbon and thread for a future project while I stitched the monogram, and we chatted the whole time -- it was nice! I used the Empire font from Embroidery Arts. I didn't get an overall picture of the robe with monogram, but here's a closeup:

1 comments on "A Quick Monogramming Visit"

The Mosier Family on November 12, 2008 at 8:06 PM said...

She loved it...wore it most of the weekend while we were lounging around her house! It was nice chatting with you while you worked!Thanks again,
Kristen

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates