Friday, December 25, 2009

Cute personalized gifts


Jenn requested a few things to give as Christmas gifts. She wanted a onesie for her new nephew that announces to the world his daddy is a doctor!

The design is from My Embroidery Nook (it just happened to be the sample design of the occupational babies set, I LOVE it when that happens), and I added the text with Embird Alphabet #8.

She also wanted tote bags for her nephew and daughter to use at church, just like Annaliese's tote bag.

The design is from Embroidery Library, and I added the text with Embird Alphabet #33.

1 comments on "Cute personalized gifts"

JennBrenn on December 25, 2009 at 2:56 PM said...

The gifts were loved!!!! Thanks for everything.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates