Friday, December 18, 2009

Dewzies


What's a Dewzie you ask? Why, it's a Mountain Dew Can Koozie!

Carlin and a couple of his friends at work are big Mountain Dew fans. Their shared love for the beverage has inspired much silliness. They call themselves the Dewk Boys (homage to the Dukes of Hazard, I think) and they each have a wacky nickname. Maybe one of them will comment later as to the meanings, if you even care. :)

As a Christmas gift, Carlin and I decided they needed personalized Dewzies. Using this Mountain Dew font (which actually looks more like the older logo than the current one), I asked Kathy to digitize their nicknames, which I stitched on the front:

I used Embird Alphabet #2 to stitch "Dewk Boys" on the back:

Here are close-ups of each koozie, I mean Dewzie, design before they were sewn up. The first is for Mr. Carlin Trammel:


0 comments on "Dewzies"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates