Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Monogrammed Messenger Bags


Valerie picked up these messenger bags for her nieces and nephew for Christmas and asked me to monogram them.

Her nieces' monograms were done in Curlz (Embird Alphabet #17).
For her nephew she requested a diamond shaped monogram, and just a couple days before Apex Embroidery had posted their Diamond Embroidery Font for free. Woo-hoo! A similar thing happened back when I stitched a Buckeye bib for her newest nephew. My coupon-queen friend somehow extends her thrifty skills through me to find perfect freebies for her projects! Saves us both money! :)

0 comments on "Monogrammed Messenger Bags"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates