Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, Amy!


My sister-in-law Amy recently got a new dining room table. For part of her gift this year I stitched a few placemats.
Amy loves bluebirds, so per Kathy's suggestion I used a couple redwork designs from Embroidery Library.



Kathy and I are also going to attempt to create a set of holiday placemats for Amy to use throughout the year. For Valentine's Day I used Five Star Font's Deco Heart Applique Frame and inserted her initial with the Bingham font from 8 Claws and a Paw.


For St. Patrick's Day I used Embroidery Boutique's Shamrock Applique, and inserted her monogram using the Chez font from 8 Paws and a Claw.



That's all we've done so far. Hopefully one of us will do a cute Easter one in time...

0 comments on "Merry Christmas, Amy!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates