Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Springwood Owl


Well, the day Annaliese and Mrs. Corrigan wore their matching owl shirts to school, Mrs. Daniels (speech teacher who does activities in the classroom on Fridays) said she had to have one. A couple weeks later she brought me a prewashed blank shirt, and today I delivered it back to her, with an applique Sly Owl from Tigerlilyhill Embroidery Designs.

I am now out of one of these turquoise fabrics and haven't settled on a good replacement. I need to do that fast because once a few teachers roam the school with these adorable shirts, I may have a slew of orders on my hands. Hope my kids stay healthy the rest of the spring in case that happens!

1 comments on "Another Springwood Owl"

Cole's Corner on March 5, 2010 at 3:04 PM said...

I knew you were going to be in trouble when the teachers saw these!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates