Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Abby!


Annaliese's buddy Abby is having a birthday party today!
When we first met Abby in the summer, she really liked Annaliese's pony dress, so all along I figured I'd eventually stitch a pony for Abby. When I asked Rebekah what she would want as a gift, she was pretty certain it would be a pony shirt. Abby specifically requested a pink unicorn with purple hair and a gold horn. Hey fans, does that sound familiar?? That's exactly what Kenzie wanted on her dress! No wonder all these girls are such good friends. :)
Here's what I came up with:

I didn't want to do the exact same design as Kenzie's, so I looked through all the Pretty Ponies appliques from Designs by JuJu, and found a different pony that I could stick the horn on to make a unicorn. Annaliese helped me pick the pink and purple fabrics... turns out we picked the exact same ones that Kenzie did. :)
I added Abby's name with 8 Claws and a Paw's Lizzy Font.

0 comments on "Happy Birthday, Abby!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates