Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby Girl Gift Set


Kelli asked me to make this set for her sister-in-law who just had a baby girl:

The monogram on the burp cloth is from the Dot Alphabet from Julia's Needle Designs, and I stitched "erica" with Swirley font from 8 Claws and a Paw.

We used the same monogram on the ruffle arm romper dress from Dharma Trading. Quick little plug for Dharma Trading -- I placed the order at 2:45pm Eastern on a Friday, it was shipped first class in California and arrived in Florida on Monday! Unbelievable.

For the bib, I used Embird alphabet #17 (Curlz) for the monogram with the dot frame around it:

0 comments on "Baby Girl Gift Set"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates