Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bibs up for grabs!


Today I tested a couple of applique designs. Up first is the final design in the picnic set from 8 Claws and a Paw.

Love this marble red fabric, looks like watermelon! I added the text with Embird Alphabet #14.

The second design is a rainbow snow cone from Lynnie Pinnie.

Believe it or not, I didn't add text to this. (gasp!) I love the jaggedy satin stitching on the ice!

I decided to stitch these on some bibs that Dashiell got as a baby gift and I never used. Well, they are from a 10-pack, I did use some, but not all. And at this point, I doubt I'll do many more bibs for him... So like the American Cutie onesie I shared last week, these were made without recipients in mind. Let me know if you are interested! I may end up with a big enough stash to start an Etsy store! :)

0 comments on "Bibs up for grabs!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates