Friday, July 9, 2010

Monogramming around the house


Yesterday I stitched some of the new frames from 8 Claws and a Paw.
First I monogrammed some hand towels for my kids.

On Annaliese's towel I used the Swirl Five 4x4 Frame and the Elle font. I picked the colors to match the monkey accessories in their bathroom.

On Dashiell's towel I used the same font and a similar frame (Swirl Four 4x4 Frame), it just doesn't have the extra decorative satin stitching.

I also monogrammed a pillowcase for Annaliese:

I used the Applique Swirl Frame and added her name with the Chez font. She picked the fabric (not my first choice, as usual) and we negotiated on the thread colors. :)

1 comments on "Monogramming around the house"

Sheila on July 13, 2010 at 2:39 PM said...

Those turned out really cute!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates