Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Sibling Shirts


I recently discovered some neat sibling designs at Katelyn's Kreative Stitches that I've been anxious to try out. I love the simplicity of them, yet the ability to customize with fabric/thread choices and names. The other thing that really excited me was having a "middle" sibling option -- most design sets just come with big and little.
Katelyn's Kreative Stitches is currently having a sale, so I snatched up the designs as soon as possible. I wanted to try them right away, and I don't have a baby shower to attend in my immediate future, so I decided to make new shirts for my kids!



And here they are modeled by my little cuties!


FYI -- I have all six variations of this design (big brother/sister, middle brother/sister, little brother/sister) each in two different sizes. :)

Another side comment -- Three years ago I hated pink/brown and blue/brown combinations. But it was all the rage and so many friends asked me to stitch items in these colorways. I guess I've seen it enough that it has grown on me. Who would have thought I would actually CHOOSE to use these colors for my kids?? Just in time for it to go out of style, I'm sure...

2 comments on "New Sibling Shirts"

Trisha on July 29, 2010 at 9:22 PM said...

What beautiful models! Love visiting your blog!

Sheila on July 31, 2010 at 12:55 PM said...

Those turned out great!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates