Thursday, October 20, 2011

Football Themed Baby Gift Set


Renee requested a baby boy gift set and sent me a link to the bedding set the mommy-to-be had registered for (Pottery Barn Junior Varsity). Here's what I came up with:
Pretty cute right? I used the quilt from the set as my inspiration for fabric/ribbon choices. Daddy is a football coach, so I focused on that.
 
The Football Applique is from Lynnie Pinnie. I LOVE it. And this Sports Life Brown Texture fabric by Robert Kaufman is PERFECT. I used my favorite boy font Whoa Nelly from 8 Claws and a Paw to add his name. And I used my favorite ribbon for boys. All around awesome burp cloth, right?? :)
The ribbon blanket has a light blue cotton stripe fabric on the front and football fleece on the back. I was very excited to find all of the supplies for this already in my stash.

0 comments on "Football Themed Baby Gift Set"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates