Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gifts for Allie


Brenda asked me to make a couple items for her little friend Allie who is turning two. First, a hooded towel:
I used the Elle alphabet from 8 Paws and a Claw to stitch her name. To coordinate with the ribbon, I swapped out the dot on the eye for a little flower (which I lifted from an Embroidery Library Design that I have).
Brenda has a Golden Retriever that Allie adores, so I also embellished this hoodie (didn't realize the photo was so terrible until after I shipped it!)
The puppy is from Planet Applique, and I used fleece for the applique - soft and fuzzy! Both of my kids (at separate times) grabbed it with delight and said, "Awwwwwww....!" I hope Allie enjoys it just as much!

1 comments on "Gifts for Allie"

Batyah, Daughter of God on October 29, 2011 at 8:19 PM said...

She does! thanks so much Janay!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates