Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Annaliese!


Today my little girl is EIGHT! I can't even believe it! Happy Birthday Annaliese!
Like last year, we found these cute capris and made a birthday shirt to match. I love the colors (although to be honest, these photos aren't the most accurate reflection of them, oh well.)
The Birthday Collage design is still in the testing stages, I'll let you know when it's available for purchase on Lynnie Pinnie's site. :)

I have so very much enjoyed getting to make Annaliese birthday shirts through the years... care to walk down memory lane with me? Fourth birthday, ice cream themed party with her friend whose birthday was yesterday:
 fifth birthday:
 sixth birthday:
 and seventh birthday:

4 comments on "Happy Birthday, Annaliese!"

gardentilly on April 10, 2012 at 12:58 PM said...

Time goes by so fast and they grow up too soon. Wonderful pictures!

Charleen on April 10, 2012 at 4:36 PM said...

Time flies, doesn't it! Annaliese is beautiful and it's wonderful to be able to look back and see how she's grown. The personalized shirts are icing on the cake :-)

jazzo on April 10, 2012 at 10:20 PM said...

Happy Birthday Annaliese!!!! Isn't it just great to be eight!!!! Happy Birthday and many more;)

Sabrina on April 11, 2012 at 7:21 PM said...

Happy Birthday! She is growing right on up:) This is probably my favorite birthday shirt.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates