Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Annaliese!


I cannot believe my little girl is SIX years old!!
This year for her birthday shirt we picked Lynnie Pinnie's Applique Cupcake 2. This design was perfect for imitating the layers on her skirt -- I had fun picking the fabrics for this project! The only modification Annaliese requested was an extra sprinkle so there would be six. :)


Here's my big girl, ready to celebrate!

3 comments on "Happy Birthday, Annaliese!"

Daisha on April 10, 2010 at 10:16 AM said...

Happy Birthday, Annaliese!
the Sheets

Cole's Corner on April 10, 2010 at 4:47 PM said...

she looks soooo adorable! I love that outfit. Did you make the skirt or purchase it somewhere?

Happy Birthday Annaliese!

Janay on April 10, 2010 at 8:59 PM said...

I wish I could claim to have made the skirt, but alas, I have never sewn with knit. Quite unlike you Cole, the master of all kids clothing. ;)
My MIL purchased the skirt (and several others like it) at Walmart last fall.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates