Sunday, April 18, 2010

woven & spun


Cherri asked me to make a little wall hanging using the logo for our women's ministry at church. Kathy digitized the "woven & spun" text for me (using the font Raleway). I used Embird Alphabet #16 for the rest (which isn't exactly the font that Annie used, but close enough for this project!).

It was added to a sign-up board for the upcoming women's retreat, but can be saved and reused for future events.

2 comments on "woven & spun"

Annie on April 29, 2010 at 4:20 PM said...

Hey Janay! I didn't know you blogged... I've been meaning to tell you that the woven&spun wall hanging looks so great! I couldn't believe what you were able to do with it! It's just beautiful!

Janay on April 30, 2010 at 1:27 PM said...

Hi Annie! Been blogging for three years, started so I could show my mom and MIL (who live 900 miles away) what all I make. Kinda exploded from there. :) We have a family blog too, although it's been sadly ignored since we joined facebook.
I'm so glad you like the wall hanging! I was nervous about throwing in a line break -- living with a creative person, I know I tread on dangerous ground messing with a design. ;)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates