Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Special Deliveries


Last week I stitched a couple Special Delivery onesies that Michelle had ordered. This one is for a sweet family at church who had a baby boy:

The original design is from Sew Terific Designs; I customized the design with baby's birthplace, birth date, time, weight and full name.

And this one is for her co-worker who had a baby girl:


Here's some fun "Stitched by Janay" trivia:
Ryleigh's big sister Madison also received a Special Delivery onesie -- it was the first one I was commissioned to make! With the exception of a set of twins, this is the first time I have stitched the design for siblings!

0 comments on "Special Deliveries"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates