Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Owl Tote


Two different university students have worked in Annaliese's classroom this semester. In a day and age when our society completely undervalues educators, I'm always thrilled to know there are enthusiastic college students that choose to pursue a teaching degree! As a token of our appreciation, Annaliese took in a gift for both of them today to serve as a reminder of their time at Springwood Elementary. One will be back next year to do her internship, so maybe her tote bag will get lots of good use!

The Owl Branch applique is from Embroidery Boutique. I chose the owl and turquoise materials for their school mascot and colors. I love this scrap of tree material I found in my stash!!

1 comments on "Owl Tote"

Cole's Corner on April 21, 2010 at 12:26 PM said...

That is soooooo cute!
I love it. I should make one for my little sister, who is student teaching this semester.

I have that file, too, but I've never used it. Now I want to!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates