Saturday, April 3, 2010

Personalized Dishes


Last week I finally got around to customizing these dishes for my kids. Now that Annaliese is in bed I can post pictures--they will find them in their Easter baskets in the morning. :)


The Playtex "Create My Own" plate and bowl come as a set, the cups were purchased separately. I'm not sure if they are still available in stores (these were purchased well over a year ago) but you can find them online at the Playtex Store and other sites.
For the monograms I used Five Star Font's "Not Too Girly Whirly" font. I rearranged the star/flower motifs to fit my space better. I also decided to use the lower case stacking font from the Diploma~Graduation monogram set for their names.

0 comments on "Personalized Dishes"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates