Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Monogrammed Blanket


Rebekah's sister recently had a baby! She wanted to take a special gift and asked if would make a blanket for her. She already had the material -- she bought the hot pink minkee a few years ago, get this, for A DOLLAR A YARD when a store was closing out (I would have gone NUTS!)! The green material already had embroidered dragonflies scattered on it. The blanket is about 50" square.

Together we picked this monogram: Vintage Chloe alphabet from Embroidery Boutique.

2 comments on "Monogrammed Blanket"

Debra on April 14, 2010 at 11:23 PM said...

Love it! I would like to order one for my sister's stepdaughter. I need to check on the name. Shall I find the material? The baby is a boy.

Janay on April 16, 2010 at 3:47 PM said...

send me an email at stitchedbyjanay @ gmail.com to work out details!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates