Sunday, October 14, 2007

Annaliese and I are ready for the Pumpkin Patch, too!


Last night I was able to get Annaliese's fall dress and my matching shirt done!

I spent much more time deciding what design to use than actually stitching it! I finally settled on the four stacked pumpkins design from Pegboard Crafts. It stitched out BEAUTIFULLY! I would highly recommend her designs. I used the small size on Annaliese and the medium size on my top. I finally used my marble fat quarter sets that I bought last year at Jo-Anns on Black Friday at 6:30AM. They were perfect for this. And thankfully I already had perfect thread matches in my stash.

Annaliese's dress came from Dharma Trading. It is their Children's Short Sleeve Play Dress. Because it's short, I also got a pair of orange leggings from Wal-Mart for her to wear underneath it. My shirt is simply a white knit top from a department store.

And here we are at the pumpkin patch on 10/23/07:

1 comments on "Annaliese and I are ready for the Pumpkin Patch, too!"

Tiffany on October 16, 2007 at 11:07 AM said...

Cute cute cute!

The orange leggings are a fun touch, too.

These look SO EXPENSIVE! The color varition is just great and I love the twirl of the vines -- it gives them just a touch of elegance.

You guys look adorable!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates