Thursday, October 4, 2007

Crayon Purse


This morning I made this crayon purse for Annaliese. I used the crayon roll design from Sewing For Sarah, but I added Annaliese's name (Tinker Toy font freebie from Sew Forum), switched the tack-down locations for the ribbon from the side to the top, and then I layered a folded piece of fabric with the back fabric. This created a pocket on the other side to hold a notebook or stickers or whatever Annaliese wants to stick in it. I was super tickled with the results! I love this fabric -- the Tinker Toy font is perfect with all the polka dots, and the crayon fabric is great, too!


1 comments on "Crayon Purse"

Tiffany on October 6, 2007 at 1:29 AM said...

I love boththe fabrics -- they look good individually and really complement one another very well on the purse. Annaliese had got to be the most well-accessorized pre-schooler in town!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates