Sunday, May 18, 2008

Congrats to the Grad!


Hannah is a HS senior at our church who will be graduating soon. She has a special place in my heart because Annaliese adores her and Hannah makes a special effort to talk to Annaliese every time we are at church. She has taught her Bible class and also often babysat for our life group. So I wanted to do a little something special for her. I made this tote bag, and included a permanent fabric pen for her to collect signatures if she wants to.

The monogram is Five Star Font's Diploma~Graduation Monogram. I stitched it on a white tote bag using her school colors and added ribbon and a bow!

1 comments on "Congrats to the Grad!"

Tiffany on May 19, 2008 at 9:05 AM said...

What a great design and a neat idea to make it signable. This is a beautiful gift!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates