Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Gideon!


Gideon turned two years old this week, and his party is today. He is really into cars and trucks, so I decided to make him a car carrier. I was inspired by Sewing For Sarah's design; I modified her crayon roll design to accomplish the same goal. The carrier holds six cars.


This was modeled with Annaliese's cars. We went shopping to get Gideon a couple Hot Wheels. I think it took Annaliese just about as long to pick those out as it did for me to make the carrier. :) She had a vision for what Gideon wanted.

1 comments on "Happy Birthday, Gideon!"

Daisha on June 2, 2008 at 11:39 AM said...

Gideon loves the car carrier. It was perfect for taking cars to church yesterday.

And today when he saw the picture on the blog... he started talking about cars, "Nay", and "Liese".

Thanks for such a special gift.
Daisha

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates