Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Future Star Wars fan


Melissa requested a baby gift for a family that just had a little boy. The mom and dad are huge Star Wars fans, so initially I suggested doing a monogram in the Star Jedi font. I also did a bit of google searching for Star Wars baby gifts, and came across a handful of cute phrases. Melissa picked a couple, Kathy digitized them for me and I stitched away!

First a onesie. Front side has his name:

And the back side, hee hee...

And here's the burp cloth:

I assume the mom and dad will love them. I think they are funny, but maybe a touch tacky... some people are into body humor, others are not. Seems more acceptable with babies. :)

3 comments on "Future Star Wars fan"

Daisha on May 13, 2009 at 10:32 AM said...

Those are funny. :)

Tiffany on May 13, 2009 at 12:10 PM said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love 'em! (Does that make us tacky, Daisha? You know what? I'm totally okay with that.)

Mr. Mcknob on May 29, 2009 at 3:12 PM said...

Leve em'

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates