Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Janay!


No, I didn't actually stitch something for myself. I did sew, but it was for a different birthday girl, pictures later.

My blog got a much needed face lift, courtesy of my personal graphic designer/web/video/tech guy. Thanks Carlin!!!

What do you think??

3 comments on "Happy Birthday, Janay!"

Daisha on May 25, 2009 at 11:03 PM said...

The new site looks great!

Cole's Corner on May 25, 2009 at 11:07 PM said...

Love the new look!
...and if you didn't get to sew for yourself, I hope you at least got some cake.
Happy Birthday.

The Davis Family on May 29, 2009 at 12:40 PM said...

I thought I went to the wrong site :). It looks great!! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates